I promise, the title isn’t just clickbait. I will definitely tell you 6 important facts about Sheena Vincent that you need to know. Why only 6, you ask? Various reasons. Firstly, 6 is a more eye-catching number than 10 because it’s unusual. Secondly, a list with 10 is, like, so 2012.
Thirdly, I couldn’t be bothered to come up with more than 6 facts.
But, before I get into all that, how did you get here? Maybe you’ve had a look at my CV and thought, (sigh) OK, let’s have a nose at that website she was going on about. Maybe you accidentally stumbled on to my website (in that case, yay for my SEO skills!). Maybe I asked you to take a look at my website.
Regardless of how you got here, welcome! You’re probably sitting at a laptop or scrolling on a phone or tablet, eyebrow raised, wondering, who is Sheena Vincent and why am I still reading this?
Sheena Vincent is a writer from London, UK. She has a background in sales, marketing, and a little bit of PR. She’s has worked both in-house and freelance.
Now, for some more interesting stuff, here’s that list you were promised:
- My thumbs can bend backwards 90 degrees. This is kind of hard to explain without actually showing you so I’ll try to describe it as best as I can. When I do a thumbs up, my thumb doesn’t stand straight, it bends backwards and I can bend it back so much it looks like a right angle.
- I can count to a hundred in German. I took German in school and that is the extent of what I remember of it. My husband says it’s a life skill and I agree. I’m sure it will come in very handy one day.
- I know almost every word of Titanic. Trust me, you don’t want to watch it with me because I go through the whole film saying the lines along with all the characters.
- I’ve written Twilight fanfiction. Quite a bit of Twilight fanfiction actually. In fact, I had a few stories that were very popular in the Twilight fanfic community. And, no, I won’t link them here.
- I was an extra in one of The Muppets films. I was signed up to an extras agency and this was basically the only job I ever did. In the film, I was a member of an audience and was sitting in the front row. I went to watch the film (can’t even remember the name of it) in the cinema to see my big acting debut, only to find that the bit I was in had been completely cut out!
- I used to do YouTube. I was a hair/beauty/fashion YouTuber. I had about 8,000 subscribers to my channel. I stopped because I ran out of video ideas and got bored of doing it. But when I look at some successful YouTubers today you bet I wish I’d never stopped.
So, now that you know all of these very important facts about me, do you need a writer?
Take a look at my portfolio to see more of my writing style. I just might be the writer you’re looking for.